Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pod Fade, NOT!!!

Hello everyone. I wanted you all to know I haven't pod faded.  So, now that my life seems to be right sizing itself now, I decided to chat with my friends via the "airwaves". I have to admit, I did miss podcasting. So now, I'm back. No promises of how often, but I can say, I will let you know if I decide to stop all together.

So, you might ask, what's been going on with me? Well, quite a bit behind the scenes. My departure from AD was not quite as I expected, but I am now a civilian. Just wanted to put out there that it was "honorable".  Enuf said about that. Moving on... I had a birthday this month and I spent several days with my kids. We spent time at Universal. Can you say Hogwarts heaven!!!! Me, kid in a candy store.



We stayed at the Cabana Bay Resort:



I spent Friday after my BD with my youngest and my son at Tybee Island. The view and weather was perfect. I took this pic from the pier.



The socks I am knitting thanks to Tanesha of the Crafty Garden Mom podcast. The yarn is by "Creatively Dyed Yarn". I purchased it at the MDSW festival a few years ago


I'd like to than Tanesha for this also: My one hour basket made with Batiks. Of course, it took me more than one hour. LOL. I purchased the pattern from Craftsy.


The Red/Black/White jelly roll quilt made for my youngest. The binding will be machined stitched.


A heartfelt thank you for all those who have hung around during my time off the airwaves. A thank you to new listeners too!!!

Until next time........

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. Happy to have another 'episode' to listen to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see you when you make it to Maryland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Girl, Loved the last podcast...also Celestial is a great and groovy quilt.We were in the pass the quilt around last year. I want to email you about the scan n cut and the silhouette. I too have an impulsive surge for gagets and gotta have it all...I had your email but it got deleted. Please email me shellygrappe@gmail.com before you sell!

    ReplyDelete